In a world of rapid industrial growth where natural resources are being drained as a result of increased production and consumption, the fact that the effects of climate change are now more visible leads us to think that our nature is about to encounter irreversible destructions. BAYMAK – being active in the heating-cooling sector for years – has always assigned significant value to environmental consciousness. The company continues its operations through its sustainable development policy, and aims to resolve any environmental problem that can occur during the production processes within the framework of related legislation and regulations. With our environmental policy, we aim;
- To develop continuously by following new technological trends and fulfilling our environmental responsibilities,
- Application, inspection and execution of Environment Management System, and enhancement of environmental performance through continuous improvement,
- Disposal of waste products at their origins and thereby, their recycling through eco-friendly methods,
- Continuous improvement and periodical revision of processes that might cause water, earth, air, noise and visual pollution in order to minimize their environmental effects,
- In accordance with Occupational Safety and Health principles, elimination of negative environmental effects, reduction of emergency risks and thereby, achievement of environmental integrity.
- To take precautions necessary for reducing carbon emissions arising from production,
- To increase environmental consciousness by sharing our environmental responsibility with our customers, suppliers and employees,